As an East Valley resident, I love helping people find new homes in Gilbert, Chandler, Queen Creek, or any where in the Phoenix Metropolitan area. I have lived in Arizona for 22 years and love the environment and lifestyle that it has to offer. I have been a full time Realtor since 2003.
As a real estate professional, I have extensive market knowledge and know how to price your home accordingly, as well as how to negotiate on your behalf.
I enjoy helping buyers find their dream home. I am constantly researching and previewing homes in the area so that I have first hand knowledge of the properties on the market. Once you give me your criteria, I go to work for you immediately and will report back to you daily on any new properties that may be of interest to you.
So, if you are thinking of buying or selling, please think of Betsie Melter 480.734.3644
- Member of West and SouthEast Realtors of the Valley
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Accredited Buyers Representative
- Graduate of Realtor Institute
- Full Time Realtor for both Buyer’s and Seller’s
- Bachelor of Science degree in speech communication from Oregon State University
- Formally educated and experienced in 1031 exchanges for investment properties
- Hands on experience with Foreclosures and Short Sales